Monday, January 2, 2012

"A Ball? I long for a Ball!"

This weekend I was lucky enough to spend a magical evening with some dear friends at a Regency Christmas Ball.



We were all dressed to the nines and quite snobby about it ;P



Not everyone was overly excited to be there (or at least he claimed so with his "just shoot me now" pictures)



There were hours of lively dancing





In a beautiful hall



And some of my favorite people to chat with while nibbling on scrumptious food!




All in all we had a lovely evening of fun, beauty and elegance...



Well... mostly elegant.



We tried at least.

4 comments:

Charity said...

That is awesome!! =)

Abigail said...

looks like fun! :)

Kourtney Ann said...

Hi Lydia!
I've been thinking about you quite a bit lately:D
I had a dream a couple of nights ago and you were in it and I have been thinking about you off and on since then. How are you dear?
It looks like you had quite a nice evening:D
Have a loverly day!
God bless!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh!
Me to Kourtney: "Why do they get to have ball's?????"

Looks like delightful fun!

:D

Quotes

 

Quite Speechless | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates