Monday, January 11, 2010

Life

HI PEOPLE!

*waves*

Let's talk about life... mine in particular.

It's been... interesting

and very, very boring

all at the same time.

It reminds me of a quote from Jane Austen "Life seems but a quick succession of busy nothings."

^ that pretty much sums up me these past few months. I work, I eat, I sleep, I read. There were moments of uncontrollable laughter, moments of just plain misery, and moments of what-on-earth-is-going-on-will-everything-please-pause-for-a-second-so-I can-figure-this-all-out????

(BTW, please may be the magic word, but it didn't work for me at that ^ time)

There are things to be thankful for of course, so I'm not doing that awful.

First: I am alive, breathing, I am clothed and fed (probably TOO well)

Second: I have two jobs, so I am making a pretty respectable living. One of the jobs is currently driving me nuts... but hey, it's a job!

Third: I am enjoying being graduated, no more school, but more importantly: no more algebra!!!

Forth: It's a new year, I am very hopeful that 2010 will be the best year ever!

Fifth: It might be freezing cold right now, but it will be warm eventually, spring can not come soon enough!


Thank you God for the promise of spring, the passing of each year, and your provisions. Help me to see the blessings in the boredom and please help me to never forget that an amazing thing happened when you died on the cross for my sins. Help me to be worthy of the priceless gift you have given me: eternity with you. Help me to keep my eyes on you and not on me. Amen

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Quotes

 

Quite Speechless | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates