Sunday, January 17, 2010

18 Pictures

1. A picture of a time in your life that is over, but you wish wasn’t.

Mom and I at last years NCFCA WI tournament

2. A picture of the good old days

I was a pretty adorable baby, if I do say so myself.

3. A picture of a time you were nothing but happy

Bowling with the Woodwarths!

4. A picture with someone you love

My kiddies and I.

5. A picture of how you’d like to spend every day

If I could go to a ball every night I would be happy :-)

6. A picture of a time when everything was changing

Graduation

7. A picture of a time that makes your heart smile

We are very Norman Rockwell-ish, aren't we?

8. A picture that makes you laugh
Umm.... yeah.

9. A picture when you are laughing

"Your true love has a BEAK???"

10. A picture that speaks for itself

No comment ;-)

11. A picture of a night that you’ll never forget

Wendy, Michael, John and... Katie???

12. A picture of a start to a new year

Attempting a decent self portrait at the beginning of January

13. A picture you couldn’t leave out

^This was WAAAAY too much fun.

14.A picture of you being yourself

Erica + Me + Camera = This picture

15. A picture of someone you miss

Heather and I

16. A picture of some of your favorite people

"We're so cool, ice cubes are jealous"

17. A picture with my best friend

Erica and I

18. A picture of the present

My new hair cut.






5 comments:

Kourtney Ann said...

Wow Lydia!
This was a very fun post!!
I like your new hair cut!

Kayla M. said...

LOL! Love them!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I love this =) Speech, soul mates, family, haircuts...It makes me feel thankful just to flip through 18 pictures!

heather said...

i like this!!!!!

Quotes

 

Quite Speechless | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates