Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sixth Sense

Are there colors we can't see?
Are there sounds we'll never hear?
Are there things, do you fancy
That stand behind a barrier?
Are there worlds we'll never know
'Cause there's a sixth sense we don't own?

How can I know
If green is to you
What green is to me?
Who can say
That we all perceive
In the exactly same way?

Do our senses free us
Or are we caged?
Do they enlighten
Or is it staged?
How can I tell
If we know it all
Or if what I know
Is what you know?

What would those colors look like?
And the unheard sounds
Might break all bounds
My mind can't fathom
Can't comprehend
Do we know if there's more
Than what our senses send?

E.G.K. | 2009

thereisbeautiful.blogger.com

My friend wrote this, isn't she amazing?

1 comments:

Julia said...

Wow! :) That's neat. I've also wondered at one point if the same colors I see come across as looking the same to other people. Gives one sort of a creepy feeling. :D

Your blog is looking great, Lydia! :D I love the color on the sides.

Quotes

 

Quite Speechless | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates