Monday, February 22, 2010

Some Handy Tips

If you know me well you know I'm not a big fan of the whole dating thing. In fact I'm an honorary of member of the famous IDD forum. But I am a HUGE Jane Austen/Elizabeth Gaskill/Period Dramas films fan, so when my Significant Other shows up, he'll probably find these handy tips useful :-)


(A sense of humor is a priceless accoutrement IMHO.)


(Sweet gesture, but not for me!
Now some lovely roses would be a different matter entirely...
I suppose it's the thought that counts:-)


(Good piece of advice, bad example!)


(That is... if you HAVE sword-fighting skills, if not, please no!)


Align Center"Is there an felicity in the world comparable to this?"


*sigh*
I love happy endings...
:-)


Motivational Posters Credited to: Enchanted Serenity of Period Films .com

5 comments:

Cassandra said...

Oh! I loved that!

Thank you for sharing!

(Would you mind if I used this on my blog?)

Forever in Christ,
Cassie

An Old Fashioned Girl said...

Go right ahead Cassie! As long as you credit the original website (EnchantedSerenityofPeriodFilms.com)

Have a great day!

Rachel said...

funny!

I like your new layout. Mind if i ask how you got it?

Erica said...

LOVE!

Anonymous said...

ReennyDypeciz
[url=http://healthplusrx.com/hyperthyroidism]hyperthyroidism[/url]
iniscancy

Quotes

 

Quite Speechless | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates