Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sorry...

I'm sorry for posting nothing but videos. I promised myself after the 2 logic ones I'd stop, but I couldn't resist the video below. Amazing.

I've been really busy, but hopefully never too busy for all of you. I have a lot of posting ideas lined up, but most of them involve a camera, which is now at sister's house all the time and impossible to get to. Also when I do have time on the computer I've been enjoying our debate at Katie's Blog, fun, fun. I really think we ought to have a forum, just to have fun with.

Here's that thing everybody has been doing:
THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:1. Lydia
2. Lyddie
3. Henny

THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU'VE HAD
1.AnOldFashionedGirl
2. HennyMusgrove(youtube)
3.None other

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF
1. my hair, sometimes
2. my smile
3.who cares...

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF
1.my weight

2.my brain
3.my height

THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE
1. German
2. Irish
3. English

THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU
1. Snakes
2. Messing Up, that's funny because I mess up all the time yet I'm really afraid of it...
.3. Being alone

OUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS
1.Someone to talk to
2. my family/friends
3. God

THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW
1. Black skirt and shirt
2.ring and necklace
3. robe

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS/MUSICAL ARTISTS
1. Nichole Nordeman
2. Vivaldi
3. 40's musicals

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS
1. I only get three?!?!?!?!?!??!?
2. no idea at all
3.ask me later...much later

THREE NEW THINGS YOU WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS
1. actually finishing writing something
2. real acting
3.growing:-)
THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP
1.humor
2. laughter
3.knight in shinning armour things
TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE1. I love Sarah B.
2. I love Lukie D.
3. I love chemistry! (my nose is growing)

Well I have to go, I guess you'll get the rest of it later:-)

1 comments:

Erica said...

Hey Girl! Sorry we couldn't actually talk last weekend...I tried valiantly, but to no avail. Next week, okay?

I never sent you a UTube message, did I? Okay, I'll run over and do that right now! But don't laugh!

Quotes

 

Quite Speechless | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates