Friday, July 31, 2009

I'm off!

Vacation. Boston. Cute Old Towns. Forts. Nigra Falls. Canada. Spending time with my family.

That's what I call fun!!

Driving more than 40 hours with family. Hotel rooms. Eating out of an ice chest.

Not so much.

On the other hand... I'll whittle away the hours with two new books and two old favorites (YEAH!) I'll soften the uncomfortableness of a hotel bed with a few hours in the hotel pool, and eating out of an ice chest isn't so bad when the ice chest is stuffed with goodies :-)

So over all, it'll be a nice vacation.

See you next Monday!

5 comments:

Gabby Waddick said...

LUCKY!!!!!! Have fun!!! :)

Erica said...

Have fun, acquaintance.

hermitgirl said...

enjoy yourself! the car ride sounds AMAZING... :)

Anonymous said...

Sweet! Have fun:D

Abigail said...

Have fun Lydia!

Quotes

 

Quite Speechless | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates