Friday, April 2, 2010

Outfit Five: A Spoon Full of Sugar

"Helps the medicine go down,
in the most delightful way."


And having just purchased a brand-new antique umbrella,
($3.50)
certainly helps me weather the first rain storm of the year.


(I love how brand-new antique sounds like an oxymoron, but it's not :-) )



Today I wore:
Piper and Blue Blouse: K-Mart Clearance $5.00


Faded Glory Sweater: Borrowed from Debi

Van Heusen jean skirt: Consignment Shop $4.00



^same red shoes from Outfit Two

Oh, and I got my hair cut today.

Good?

Bad?

Horrible?

8 comments:

Cassandra said...

Hair is good! It's so you!

And I LOVE the blouse!

Love in Christ,
Your friend,
Cassie

Bets said...

Very cute outfit! Love the stripes and detailing. The hairstyle looks great on you. :)

hi said...

Love love love this outfit! You look adorable! The hair is great, too... I've been wanting a pretty bob like that for a while myself. :)

Bramblewood Fashion said...

Cute! I love your bob.

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE HAIR!! So cute! I just got mine cut like that too:D

Anonymous said...

Cute outfit! Your hair looks great! :)

Anonymous said...

Cute hair!
And I love your shoes. =)

Moriah A. said...

your haircut is SUPER cute!!

Quotes

 

Quite Speechless | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates