Wednesday, January 9, 2008

A Fan's Heaven

As you can see in the video below there are four new Jane Austen's coming out on PBS this winter. Am I pumped or what?
When I first heard these were being made I was sceptical, I mean what can be better than what we all ready have? I still am sceptical about how good they're going to turn out, but I've read some reviews: http://www.charitysplace.com/ (Persuasion, Northanger Abbey, Sense and Sensibility& Mansfield Park reviews) Since reading those at least now I know they aren't completely irreverent to the classic original works.All I know is I'm going to watch them if I have to beg Dad for the TV on bended knee . Will you join me?

1 comments:

Erica said...

Aww, hon, I'd love to join you. Too bad I can't. I'm sure one of your sisters will, though. :)

Quotes

 

Quite Speechless | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates