Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thankful Thursday #10


This week I am also thankful for you, all the people who read my blog. You're such a blessing to me, and I really am blessed that you care enough to visit here and to care about my thoughts, what I'm up to, and all that. You can't possibly know how much that means to me!
If you read my blog could you please comment so I know you're out there? Just for your special entertainment, I will even include one of these quiz thingys. They don't have much meaning, but they sure are fun to do!

For the girls:


Jane Austen Female Quiz

For the Gentleman:


Jane Austen Gentleman Quiz

For Everybody:

Narnia Character Quiz

10 comments:

Clare said...

Life is so busy that I don't really ever get the chance to comment, but I'm here, and a faithful reader!

Lady Dvora said...

su pevensie

Anonymous said...

Lucy. I was Lucy years ago when I first took a Narnia quiz, and I'll probably be Lucy years from now when I take it again. I love Lucy!

Julia said...

I am Elizabeth Bennet all the way, and I actually took the gentleman's quiz for fun (Answering the way I would want my sweetie to answer) and he was Darcy! :) Weird. :)

I read all your posts! Sometimes I'm busy blog-hopping and I forget to stop and comment...but I'm here, just the same! :) I love your blog, Lydia!

Promising to stop lurking in the shadows from now on...
Julia

Miss Alice said...

Mornin', Miss Lydia!

Kourtney Ann said...

I couldn't get the girls quiz to work, so I did the guys (to make sure it wasn't my computer) and it worked fine. I don't know what the mater was. Oh and just in case your wondering, after answering how I would want "my gentleman" to be I scored Mr Nightly 75% Edward Ferris 60% and Colonel Branden 65% (three of my favorite characters! Although I do like Mr. Darcy very well:D)

Kourtney Ann said...

P.S. I was Lucy on the Narnia quiz. I was Susan the last time I took it...have I really changed that much?

Anonymous said...

I'm not the most faithful blog reader in the world, but I'm here! :)

Abigail said...

Hey there Lydia! I read you blog often, and I enjoy it very much!!! :)

Lisa said...

He he, that was fun! I did the Narnia quiz. I'm Lucy! Lucy is my favourite of the four Pevensie.

By the way, does anyone know who Oreius is?
Apparently I am 86% Lucy, and 70% Oreius. He's not the dwarf is he?

Quotes

 

Quite Speechless | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates