Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wordy Wednesday #5

Mood:The state of a person's mind; the general feeling of a group.


I've always loved the way LiveJournal does moods, but I'm dedicated to blogger, I'd never switch. So I decided to bringing moods to blogger when I found this cool set of Jane Austen ones. I'll try to put one at the end of each post as well as changing it about every time I visit so I now have a "current mood" gadget on the right part of the screen beneath my profile.

This is more of something I wanted to do than something for my readers.

I guess I'm feeling moody and random right now.


(BTW, I checked, there isn't one for random. A pity, I would use it often.)




4 comments:

Julia said...

Those are so cute! Where did you find the mood pics?

Julia

Anonymous said...

BRILLIANT!! Ditto Julia, where did you get those? They look like loads of fun!

Nicky Story said...

Yeh Lyd! Where did you get that???

An Old Fashioned Girl said...

http://www.livejournal.com/moodlist.bml?moodtheme=524227&ownerid=2707070

Here they all are. I don't like all of them but the majority of them are awesome.

Quotes

 

Quite Speechless | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates