Saturday, July 14, 2007

It's a good thing we moved...

According to http://www.dumblaws.com/, in Iowa "A man with a moustache may never kiss a woman in public." That's a law, really. Also "Kisses may last for no more than five minutes." Well, YEAH! They gotta breathe sometime I suppose...


Iowa is pretty bad with the odd laws, Wisconsin has some too, but they're all very, hmmmmm... Wisconsinish. Like "While all cheese making requires a license, Limburger cheese making requires a master cheese maker's license." We must be pretty serious with our cheese, we also have a state law that "made it illegal to serve apple pie in public restaurants without cheese."
Sure...
Well we're off to camp, so I'll be gone for a fun filled week!!

2 comments:

Kourtney Ann said...

HAHA! Well I guess it's a good thing we don't live in Iowa, because my Dad would have broken the low many times kissing my mom in public:D (My dad has a moustache)

Anonymous said...

Iowa has that law? I think I can name a ton of people who've broken that law? I think the 5 minute law makes more sense though then the cheese law.

Quotes

 

Quite Speechless | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates