Monday, July 30, 2007

See You Later;-)

To avoid Erica posting for me again I thought I'd do a last post before we're off to our dream vacation out east, we're going to DC, New Jersey and my cousin's wedding. We're planning on taking lots of pictures so when I get back I'll post them with all the pictures from camp I STILL haven't gotten around to sharing with you all. Just for fun I'll post my favorite one right now as a parting gift to you all. I might be able to be on some while we're gone, we'll see.



Wish us well!



Lydia



P.S. Here's Joe in line on hamburger day. I just love him to pieces!

6 comments:

Lil red said...

Is your whole family going on vacation?

Anonymous said...

*green with envy* You lucky duck! I've ALWAYS wanted to visit D.C. and Boston and Fenway Park and Red Sox, and the statue of liberty and the Old North Church and... and... and... :D I can't wait to hear all about it! Seriously, I'm about shaking in my chair at the thought of pictures! :D I'm so excited!

Anonymous said...

Ha, Ha, I love that pic. of myself
the story is i was talking to Deb who was serving burgers when steph welled my name the second i looked up the camra clicked resulting with the picture you saw.

-Joe

Katie said...

are you going to update???

Kourtney Ann said...

Lydia
I hope you have a very good trip!
I will miss reading your post while
your gone:( I look forward to your return:D

Kourtney

Anonymous said...

camp was much fun, but joe, you have this vacant i-need-a-stonger-glasses-prescription look about you.

Quotes

 

Quite Speechless | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates