Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Lydia Margaret is at Camp....

...and most of her readers are too. But there are a few that aren't, so I'm updating for her for their benefit. Lydia was at my house for a week at the beginning of July, and here are some pictures from then:

First, a couple of buddy-buddy pictures. We always get buddy-buddy pictures taken when Lydia comes to my (Erica's) house

And our awesome older sisters:

Audrey and Debbie...

Rachel and Susie

One afternoon Lydia (and her sisters) had to help us unload 60-pound hay bales off of the hay rack into the barn. Here she and Merrill enjoy the feel of the wind rushing past at forty miles an hour, after they finished working.


Most of our hard-working, hay-unloading crew. Debbie, Merrill, Audrey, and Lydia.

On Tuesday night the Woodwarth Dramatic Society performed Sense & Sensibility. Bits and pieces from it, at least. Aunt Alice got lots of good pictures, and here are two of Lydia playing two of her parts:

Fanny Dashwood on the left and Lucy Steele on the right, discussing Lucy's chance of marriage.

Marianne Dashwood (left) takes a quick break to laugh at Lady Jennings with Lady Jennings.

I'm sure Lydia is having a wonderful time at camp, and I'm just having a jolly good time here updating her blog!

Erica

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun pictures, Erica :)

By the way, the hayrack was being pulled by the 4030, so we were only going about 10 mph.

I'm sure Lydia appreciates you hacking into her blog again! :D

An Old Fashioned Girl said...

Whoops--I thought you were pulling it with the truck. Last time we did hay it was 40mph. No matter...

Erica

Lil red said...

AHAHHA! I LOVE the picture of Mrs. Jennings.

Anonymous said...

You didn't say anything about your personal buddy-buddy photographer *sniff*
I think the one of Mrs. Jennings and Marianne is so much fun! I really liked the way Mrs. Jennings turned out.

By the way, thanks for updating! It was getting kind of dry here at the Old Fashioned Girl's blog :D

Anonymous said...

We're Back!!! And I'm laughing really hard right now! Erica, I love you bunches and I'm so glad that you wanted to make sure that Lyd's readers had something interesting to read will she was gone... Camp was great!! Abutton I just read your letter and I (hopefully) will dispatch an answering letter post haste full of camp stories!!! Steph took 600 pictures so... maybe Lyds will put some on her blog:-) I'm Sooo tired right now, so I'll stop typing before I really can't remember how to spell stuff!!

~MissDebbie

Anonymous said...

FUN! Erica
Thank you for updating Lydias blog!
You did a really good job.
I LOVE the picture of Marianne Dashwood and Mrs. Jennings:D HAHA! Too cute!!! The picture of you and Lydia is very nice too!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Erica, uh, Lydia... Sounds like you had a terrific time! I have to agree with the rest - the pic of Mrs. Jennings is great!

Quotes

 

Quite Speechless | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates