Tuesday, July 3, 2007

A Note from the Prisoner--and her Captor

It's about time Lydia updated her blog! So I'm doing it for her, 'cause, uhh...well, she's unavailable right now. Just sec, Lyds is trying to say something. I guess I'll take her gag off just long enough to hear her. She says "UNTIE ME!!!!!! RIGHT NOW!!!" Well, I can't hear her anymore, because I put the gag back on and stuck her in my closet. We've been having a lot of fun, but she finally got so much on my nerves that I had to do something. I hope her sisters don't mind too much. Actually, they'll probably thank me.


Lydia says Adios! from my closet!


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

MOM!! DON"T PANIC!!!! I have Lyds safe and sound!!
~Deb

Rebecca said...

you guys are crazy!

Katie said...

Thank you, Erica!!!!


;)

You are obviously having fun. I can just hear the 2 of you planning this whole thing! Did Lyd think of the picture?

Lil red said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lil red said...

AHAHAHA! Poor Lydia!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Katie! How did you guess?? They were having tons of fun. I kept hearing laughter out from behind the closed door.
Sisters....you never know what their upto next....good thing I'm here to watch over them, right? *grins*

Kourtney Ann said...

I'm with Rebecca!
But it dose look like you are having tons of fun!

Deborah said...

i wish i could do that to my little sister. No plans or nothin'. But the consecences would be disasterous.

Erica said...

Do you want to guess what the white-board on the basement door says right now? It's in my color. "I miss my Lydia!!" And boy is it true. I'm about to start crying, girl. You're A-W-E-S-O-M-E. Your mom, too.

Erica

Miss Alice said...

Lydia, I think you have a pretty goofy friend out there in Nebraska! She misses you very much, and so do we!

Katie said...

How did I guess.. cause she comes up with picture plans all the time!

Anonymous said...

What really makes me laugh is...well, she is tied up with crochet yarn and she is gagged with a--probably dirty--sock!

An Old Fashioned Girl said...

IT WAS CLEAN!

Anonymous said...

Too funny! After seeing you this last weekend, it seemed you were ok...

Quotes

 

Quite Speechless | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates