Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thankful Thursday #2



This week I am thankful for my parents "second family".

After Joe was born I guess everyone assumed that, since we finally had a boy, our family was complete. I think we all thought so too... then Lukie Boy came along.

I remember after he was born we would all just sit there watching him. He didn't have to do anything, we were just amazed at him being him. This time our family was really complete, Joe had a play-mate. No more surprises. Right?

I couldn't even begin to express how much this sweetie-pie means to us. She has us wrapped around her little finger, and our lives literally revolve around her. The other day we played "Mommy and Baby" I was the baby and she was the mommy. Considering the fact that I was a very whiny baby she did quite the remarkable job. She tried to carry me, but then gave up and told me I was old enough to walk!

I love her to peices and she's my Hona-Buna!

6 comments:

Julia said...

I love the Thankful Thursday and your little sister is SO cute! But did you notice your title says Thabkful Thursday? Uh...you may want to edit that... :) Love your blog, Lydia!
Julia
ps.
Check out my new TT...

An Old Fashioned Girl said...

Oops! All fixed now! Thanks Julia!

Julia said...

You're welcome! :)
Julia

Kourtney Ann said...

AWWW! SB is SOSOSOS cute!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

These Thankful Thursdays are so much fun! I really enjoy them:) Sarah Beth is so cute!!

Julia said...

Hey Lydia!

The recipe for Strawberry Thingy is now on Joanna's blog, Thinking on These things, you can find it on my blog list!
Julia

Quotes

 

Quite Speechless | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates