Wednesday, June 4, 2008

What's up with me lately???

I've been watching...

Cranford,
"Your in Cranford now, Dr. Harrison."
Sue Thomas
"That's why you love me, never a dull moment!" ~Bobbi

and

Foyle's WarOne word: Roger!

I've been reading...


Fitzwillaim Darcy, Gentleman
Fletcher and Dy are a hoot and a half!

and

Eats, Shoots & Leaves
I'm reading an educational book just for the fun of it!! *is very proud of self*

I've been Writing (trying to at least) ...

A decent short story(Let's just say I suffer from a MAJOR case of writer's block...)

I've been playing/singing...


From Prince of Egypt

and

Molly Malone

I love the way the Von Trapp children sing it.

I've been thinking about...

This quote from Amazing Grace

"God sometimes does His work with gentle drizzle, not storms. Drip. Drip. Drip. "




7 comments:

Lady Dvora said...

A hoot and a half fun post my dear. What did you think of the Foyle's war last night??

An Old Fashioned Girl said...

*SNIFF, SOB*

It was so SAD!

How could anyone kill a little boy??

Anonymous said...

YOU LIKE ROGER TOO???? I think he's the BEST:D:D I like all of those movies/shows. Well I guess I haven't seen Foyles War... But if it has Roger I know I like it already!!
I've never read any of those books. Are they good?
Nice post:D

Anonymous said...

Isn't 'Eats Shoots & Leaves' fun? I'll email you soon... Tell you what's up with me lately. *smile*

Anonymous said...

Tara's really cute in that pic! :)
fun post! I liked it a lot. But Roger on the other hand....uh...;D JK..mostly.
"Kill a little boy"? Foyle's war sounds too sad and emotional for me...

Incomplete said...

Oh? Writing? Short stories? Really? Like what? Maybe I can spitball with you and break down that writer's block. You know, it's really not that complicated.

An Old Fashioned Girl said...

Well, last summer ther library had a writing contest for middle and high-schoolers. I won 2nd place last year in the short story part and I'm hoping to do it again this year, so I've been toying around with some ideas... nothing much.

Quotes

 

Quite Speechless | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates