Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Thankful Thursday #1

So I'm starting Thankful Thursdays on my blog! I think it will help to remind me every week how great my life really is, and how good God is to me. Even though I'm always thankful for my family and my other day-to-day blessings I think I'll concentrate on a different thing I'm thankful for every week.

This week I am especially thankful for... A Wonderful Job
It''s been almost a years since my boss called me into "the office" and offered me my dream job. Helping at an actual front desk at an actual Library with actual factual books!!! I love the contact I have with people there. Although I haven't done much out-right witnessing, I do hope just being myself is a testimony of the Lord in my life. I'm also blessed to have two Christian co-workers, I think it's funny how Molly and I talk about church and such right up-front while anyone in the library could listen to us! I know complain sometimes about shelving and some of the grittier tasks I have to do as the rookie librarian, but I really love my job and I'm ever so thankful for it.

5 comments:

Sydney Smith said...

Great idea! It is so easy to lose sight of what we are thankful for!
By the way your...TAGGED!! Check my blog for the rules!

Lill said...

Nice idea Lydia! Did your mom put you up to it?

Kourtney Ann said...

Good for you!
I think this is a very good idea!
I think being a librarian would be lots of fun!!!
Love you dear!
Kourtney

Brianna said...

Great TT Lydia!
Brianna

Anonymous said...

FUN!
Thats a great idea! I think its always good to write down you blessings and things your thankful for!
Keep it up:)
*HUGS*
-Kayla

Quotes

 

Quite Speechless | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates