Monday, January 26, 2009

You Know...

I really should post something substantial... and I will... one of these days. For now here's the questionnaire that seems to be the newest thing to blog about:

What Kind of Reader Are You?
Your Result: Dedicated Reader

You are always trying to find the time to get back to your book. You are convinced that the world would be a much better place if only everyone read more.

Literate Good Citizen
Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm
Book Snob
Fad Reader
Non-Reader
What Kind of Reader Are You?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

I took the qyiz too. You can see my results at my blog. Just scroll down and it's on the right, bottom side.
~CASSIE

Kristi said...

Just for the record, I took the quiz also and I am a "literate good citizen.

Quotes

 

Quite Speechless | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates