Sunday, February 8, 2009

Another One Of These Meme Thing-a-bobs

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not my first name, but my middle name is Margaret, which was both of my grandmother's on my mom's side first name.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? January 27th, I'm a crybaby I'm afraid.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? If I have the right pen I have rather pretty handwriting IMHO. I'm not saying it's easy to read, just pretty.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? I'm not the lunch meat type, but roast beef is okay. Any guess on what my least favorite lunch meat is?

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Nope, but I hope to someday.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? If "me as another person" liked short people who talk too much.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Me? Sarcastic? You must be joshing!

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yeppers.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? If I was feeling daring at the moment, yeah maybe.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Frosted Shredded Wheat.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I don't own shoes that need tying, just my running shoes, and it depends on weather I'm in a hurry or not if I untie them or not.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Peppermint Chip.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? A person's smile.

15. RED OR PINK? I'm afraid I'm the pink girly girl type.

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Too many to list I'm afraid.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Erica, but I'll see her in 4 days :-) !!!

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST? I'm not the type to tell you what or what not to do.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I'm wearing my plaid PJ'S and my monkey slippers.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Joe humming some song only he knows.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Either, Fun In The Sun an orange color, or Tickle Me Pink.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Food cooking, the earth after a good rain, a clean baby.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Deborah Waddick, we're planning a sleepover.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I got it from family, what do you think I'm going to say?

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? I have decided I detest all "ball" games, but if I have to watch one, baseball isn't so bad.

27. HAIR COLOR?
Brown.

28. EYE COLOR? Brown.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Pasta and chocolate.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings, a movie is not complete without one.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? We watched the end of The Quiet Man this afternoon, I honestly don't know why I like that movie, I don't understand all the Irish stuff.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Black green and purple plaid, my PJ'S.

34 SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer!!

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Each in his own way.

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Dessert is something that should never be limited to a favorite, or limited at all, in my opinion. Pretty much anything with chocolate is always good. Cheesecake is amazing. Ice Cream is a staple of life etc.

37. IF YOU COULD MAKE A WISH. Honestly if I could make a wish it would take me so extraordinarily long to decide what to spend it on that it wouldn't be worth it.

38. WHAT (in general) IRRITATES YOU? Bad grammar and insincerity.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I am STILL reading The Thief, I really should finish it, also *checks in stack next to her bed* Passion and Purity by Elisabeth Elliot and Found by Margaret Paterson Haddix.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I'm on my laptop, so there's no mouse pad.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Fireproof. The DVD had some of the funniest special features I have ever seen. I laughed so hard I cried.

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)? Soft rain is an amazing sound, so peaceful.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Neither.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? The Czech Republic.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can read a little, write a little, act a little, sing a little, and make a little joy in other people's lives. I'm not terribly "talented" at anything, I just make do with what partial talents I possess.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Denver.

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU MOST LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVING? Lillie's, I guess.

48. WHERE DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? "Somewhere over the rainbow..."

1 comments:

Erica said...

"3. Do you like your handwriting? If I have the right pen I have rather pretty handwriting IMHO. I'm not saying it's easy to read, just pretty."

I am saying it is IMPOSSIBLE to read! Even Debi has to squint her nose up and look at it for hours to figure it out, and she's your sister.

That spendy's for when I'm there, right? =)

See you SOON!

Quotes

 

Quite Speechless | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates