Tuesday, February 17, 2009

How's this for Deep?

Last Wednesday was a deep day.

The loss of my hair brush spun me into a deep, poetic, thoughtful mood. My mind was engaged with complicated subjects like life, happiness, God's relationship with man and... Change. Hence a 1900 word post.

If you hadn't noticed I haven't made a peep on the blogesphere since then. Because a) I was busy having a very delightful weekend with Aunt Alice, Abutton, Merry and E. and b) because I wasn't sure how to follow up my last post.

I'm only that deep once in a blue moon. The weirdest things affect my deepness, the weather, circumstances, a scripture verse or a flippant comment someone makes, they all send me into my infamous "deep mood". I wish there was a way to harness deepness (I do my best writing during deepness) but I can't control it and today the deepness is gone. *POOF*

So what do I do? What do I post that will make my readers think? Something me-ish but still something everyone will empathize with and understand.

I pondered it all day and finally came up with something I think everyone will agree with.

Ready?

"I wish there was chocolate that was calorie free, sugar free, carb free, fat free and guilt free that was yummy to eat, good for you and still good ol' sweet gooey chocolate."


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha!! :P Nice Lydia. Well... in a way... if chocolate was really that good for you, it wouldn't be as fun to eat. ;-)
But anyway, yes, that sounded like you. :P

~Madison

Anonymous said...

Chocolate is....almost as good as caramel and amazing :)
I see joe knocked me down to #3 on your friend test... :D

Julia said...

Yeah!! That would be awesome! :D Lydia, you could make a fortune if you could develop something like that and sell it to the masses. :D

Yep, that sounded like you. Glad you found your hairbrush, by the way. :) Have you ever heard the veggietales song "Oh where...is my hairbrush"? Your post somehow reminded me of that. :D

Blessings!
Julia

Kristi said...

It made me laugh. :-D

Julia said...

Hi Lydia,

I tagged you! It's a FUN one!

Julia

Quotes

 

Quite Speechless | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates