Sunday, March 15, 2009

I am too TIred To THink of a Decent Title... and too tired to fix all my grammer and spelling mistakes... so bare with me.

Monday 8:00 to Noon: Do school and clean my room like crazy to get ready for my Grandparents coming... at the same time.
Noon to 5:00 Work.
7:00 Church meeting.
Tuesday morning: Do Tuesday's school and all the Monday school I didn't get done because by experience I know I can't clean and do geometry at the same time.
Tuesday Afternoon: Play practice.
7:00 Church meeting.
Wednesday morning: School
Wednesday Afternoon: Work
Thursday Morning: School
Thursday Afternoon: Work
Friday Morning: Do school WITHOUT mom!!! Horror of all horrors!!!
Friday Afternoon: Play Practice
Friday Night: My friend Monique's Bachelorette/Slumber Party (!)
Saturday: Nursing Home
Sunday: Nothing besides church.
Monday: Work and my birthday (18... I'm getting old!)
Tuesday: Play practice and S.B.'s birthday.
As you can see I shall be quite busy, so don't expect too much posting:-)

Besides all this I should exercise, scrapbook, fix my dress for the play, write 3 or 4 e-mails, decide what I want for my birthday, get S.B. a present, write something for my March assignment in my writing class and half a million other things.

BTW I have a question: Should I work on my birthday? I'll just have to work a different day that week... Opinions?

4 comments:

Katie said...

ummm G&G are coming?!?!? When??? No one told me!!

I almost always work on my birthday. Don't you need to work extra days so you can have off for play practice?

An Old Fashioned Girl said...

It depend how much practice we have that week. We might have to practice on my birthday... I don't know... I guess I'll just have to play it by ear.

Elizabeth said...

Do you like Starbucks? ;P

An Old Fashioned Girl said...

Um...sure, I like Starbucks... Need I ask why you asked?

Quotes

 

Quite Speechless | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates