Monday, December 24, 2007

"MY MOUTH'S BLEEDING!"

Ever since I can remember we've watched "It's a Wonderful Life" on Christmas Eve. Whether we're in a lonely hotel room in a random town in "Kain-tuck", or home next to the fire on a snowy Wisconsin night, We always watch it. Not that we plan it or anything, it just always happens. Some people call "It's a Wonderful Life" depressing, but I don't. I love the part on the bridge, when George Bailey says "Please, God, let me live again." At that moment, it's starts snowing again. It makes me feel wonderful! It reminds one that no matter how small a difference one seems to make, one has still touched 100's of lives, if they know it or not.





George Bailey : What the...Ha, ha, ha, ha! My mouth's bleeding, Bert! My mouth's bleeding! Zuzu's petals... Zuzu... George Bailey There they are! Bert, what do you know about that!

1 comments:

Lady Dvora said...

ahh, i adore that movie!!

Quotes

 

Quite Speechless | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates