Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Yes, this is from Rebecca's Blog

The Hardy Boys Series
By Franklin W. Dixon
Ultra-Condensed by Samuel Stoddard and David J. Parker
Joe
I'm the fair-haired rash one.
Frank
I'm the dark-haired studious one and a year older than Joe. (A MYSTERY happens. The Hardy Boys find a CLUE. They go to an exotic LOCALE with nothing but POCKET CHANGE and INVESTIGATE it. Chet Morton gets KIDNAPPED.)
Official
Stop! You're not allowed in here! Oh wait, you're Fenton's boys. Let me give you a tour of our top secret restricted area. (The Hardy Boys witness a SHADY DEAL taking place.)
Joe
Our case seems to be related to the case our father is working on, just like last time. (The Hardy Boys suspect a SUSPICIOUS guy, but he turns out to be INNOCENT. They solve the CASE, and they capture the BAD GUYS.)
THE END
Encyclopedia Brown
By Donald Sobol
Ultra-Condensed by Samuel Stoddard
Someone
Alas. Something is wrong.
Encyclopedia Brown
Never fear. I will solve the mystery by employing my repertoire of obscure facts as a thinly disguised device for teaching kids educational information. (He does.)
THE END
The Collected Work of Jane Austen
By Jane Austen
Ultra-Condensed by Christina Carlson and Peter da Silva
Female Lead
I secretly love Male Lead. He must never know.
Male Lead
I secretly love Female Lead. She must never know. (They find out.)
THE END
The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
By C. S. Lewis

Ultra-Condensed by David J. Parker and Samuel Stoddard
Caspian
We are sailing to find some random people. (They sail to a BAD place and escape. They sail to a GOOD place and have fun. They sail to a BAD place and escape.)
Eustace
I hate this. Oh wait, I like it now.
THE END
I thought those we're funny... I'll post some MOVIES-IN-A-MINUTE tomorrow.

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Those are so funny!

Erica said...

You're mean! I was just going to post some on my blog when I saw you had! :(

Three people posting (in essence) the same thing? That seems stupid, does it not?

Never mind, I'll think of something else to post.

Kourtney Ann said...

Haha! That was very cute Lydia:D You made me smile and even laugh!:D

Anonymous said...

I love the Voyage of the Dawn Treader one! I hate this...Ok, no I love it" Perfect.

Lady Dvora said...

"I love John, i hate John!"
I love you Lyds, :)

Quotes

 

Quite Speechless | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates