Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Yes, I'm still here...

I know I haven't updated in awhile. Life has been pretty busy. Hopefully the holiday break will give me some time to catch up on school, laundry, housework and writing.

Not much news, I work at the library (which I love!!) Do school, Joe and I just finished homeschool choir, debate and speech. We compete in January, so we're looking forward to it. The big news is.... PETER PAN!! Mrs. Schmaedick picked the play for this year. We're doing the original play by J.M. Barrie, not the musical (thank goodness...) I'm very excited because I LOVE acting. The play is going to pretty much consume my life for the next 4 months. Auditions are the 1st week in January, so I'll keep you update as to what parts Joe and I get.

So I don't have any pretty pictures or funny stories to tell you, just wanted to do a quick up-date. God Bless You!!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

peter pan!!! yippee!! I hope there's going to be flying...

The Von Eight said...

Sounds like alot of fun! Keep me posted on what part you get!
Love, Johanna

Quotes

 

Quite Speechless | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates