Friday, March 28, 2008

This Weekend

I usually have a few things to get done every weekend, but this weekend I have lots to do since Peter Pan is next Friday *squeal*!!!



Things I HAVE to do:
Work Saturday morning.
Babysit the neighbor kids Saturday night.
Make a "Nana's Kennel" sign.
Find my Molly glasses for Smee to use.
Make myself some stuffing, for my "rollie-pollie-little-boy" image.
Read the book of Jeremiah.
Clean my room.
Write an e-mail of directions to the play for a group of "up north" homeschoolers.



Pleasurable Things I would like to do:
Watch an episode or two of Robin Hood, season 2.
Read some from a Louisa Mae Alcott book.
Chat with Erica on Skype (maybe with webcames :-) :-)
Write Kourtney a nice long e-mail!!
Do some shopping:-)


Lets see how much I actually get done...

P.S. I think, Ty, Shan, the girls, AND my Grandparents are all coming next weekend!! WOOT!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What girls?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
An Old Fashioned Girl said...

Miss Chloe and Miss Allie..

Kourtney Ann said...

YOUR writing ME an email!?!?!
And it's on your "Pleasurable" list not your "Must do's"!!:D I'm plumb flatterated! ;D

Erica said...

We did talk! :)

Kourtney Ann said...

I got my email!

Kourtney Ann said...

Hay Lydia,
You'd better post or it's going to be saturday again :D

Quotes

 

Quite Speechless | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates