Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Tag! You're It!

Julia from Julia's Journal tagged me!

*Link the person who tagged you to your blog.
*Answer some questions
*And tag 4-6 other people and comment on their blogs to let them know they've been tagged!

This 'tag' had three questions to answer concerning authors.
Who is Your Favorite Author and why?


I really don't know I have several authors I enjoy, But I don't have a favorite.

Jeri Massi's Derwood books are hilarious.

Jane Austen is amazing .'Nough said.


Then there's Agatha Christie, I LOVE her Tommy and Tuppence books.If I had to pick a favorite it would be C.S. Lewis. Narnia is inspiring, and The Screwtape Letters was very interesting. Lewis has to be the best ever at describing things.

But I really don't have a favorite, I'm always trying out new authors and books.

Who Was your First Favorite Author and why?

Probably it was Gertrude Chandler Warner of the Boxcar Children books. Lois Gladys Leppard was also a favorite when I was young, I LOVED the Mandie books.Quite the opposite is true now.

Donald J. Sobel is the only author I read when I was little that I still read now. Encyclopedia Brown is awesome!




Who is the most recent addition to your favorite authors and why?
Trenton Lee Stewart. He wrote The Mysterious Benedict Society
and The Mysterious Benedict Society and The Perilous Journey These books are enthraling and well written, I love the characters and the riddles.

4 comments:

Brianna said...

I LOVE ENCYCLOPEDIA BROWN!! :-)

Jordan Bethany said...

Hi!

I got the link to your blog off Brianna's blog. Your blog looks so neat! A lot of the books you like I do too...how cool!

I think its neat that you like to be old fashioned. I like kinda of being a mix. For instance I love wearing skirts and dresses...but adding a cute purse, shoes, and jewelry to make it "fashionable".

Anyway I would love to be friends! Come check out my blog sometime!

God bless,
Arya

Anonymous said...

I just started The Mysterious Benedict Society. I love it!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://ivlkrwnnz.com]pUIIbirBtUGeCFu[/url] - ysquPaIHJU , http://yuxeflk.com

Quotes

 

Quite Speechless | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates