Monday, August 25, 2008

Before and After

Mission: The Laundry Room

Phase One: New Washer and Dryer. completed

Phase Two: Trimming and new doors by Handyman. completed

Phase Three:Color (hence unknown object to room in question)

The door area before painting:


After painting:

New Washing Machine and Dryer before:

After:


Before:

After:



Before:



After:


(Although I'm posting theses pictures I confess I had little to do with the actual transformation. The credit goes to Sue and Deb.
)

5 comments:

Valerie said...

I LOVE the blue! How beautiful!

Kourtney Ann said...

Very beautiful my dear!

Julia said...

Oh pretty! A blue laundry room! I love it!! The shoe cupboard is really cool. :) Very neat Lydia!

(Thanks for the comment!)

Julia

Mac said...

Yeah.... I'm not really sure WHY you get to use this as a blog post when you didn't even do it.... ANYWAY! I really think it turned out nicely!

Kristi said...

Looks good! Can't wait to see you all this weekend.
Getting to see the blue laundry room will be an added bonus. :-)

Quotes

 

Quite Speechless | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates