Saturday, August 30, 2008

Why are these called Memes?

Can you successfully blow up and tie a balloon?

Probably not, if you know me you know why :-0


What was your last purchase?

Umm.. a ice tea from the machine at work, I took one drink and left it there... oops!

Does anyone like you?

Of course I'm a very hated person!

No, I'm sure somebody out there who can stand me if they try.

Have you made anyone laugh while they were crying lately?

I actually did at camp, I have a knack for cracking odd jokes when people are crying.

Are you easily amused?

LOL!

Do you sleep on your side, stomach, or back?

Depends on my mood I think, but mostly side or stomach.

Have you ever liked somebody and never told them?

Considering all the guys I have ever "liked" are either dead or fiction my answer is yes.

What did you do Saturday?

Cleaned, had company and talked with Erica on Skype.

Do you trust all of your friends?

Trust them with what? I guess.. maybe... is this a trick question?

Morning or night person?

Night all the way!

Are you taller than 5'5''?

Oh yes! I'm quite tall and beautiful!

Okay, so I can't lie.

I'm 5'2".

Would you rather have love or money?

The former, but I wouldn't like to be without either. What do you mean by love?

Do you have a best friend that knows you inside and out?

My sisters would like to think that they know me that way. I don't agree. I think this is another trick question.

Last person you watched movies with?

Mom, sisters and I had a "girl weekend" and watched North &South and Emma.

Do you hide your emotions?

No.

Do you prefer to take showers at night or in the morning?

Morning, you don't want to see my hair after I take a shower at night.

If you could either float on the moon, or snorkel in the ocean, which?

I'd rather go to the moon, I like to aim high!

Do you think you'll be married in 5 years?

I'm saying yes although I know everybody won't agree.

Third text in your inbox? from who?

Don't text.

Have you been to New York City?

Across the river and in the airport.

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?

Lillie I think, maybe Heather.

Do you need to say anything to anyone?

I'm sure.

What were you doing at 7am?

Peacefully sleeping!

What do you think of your number 3 on your top friends?

Who numbers their friends??? That's cruel!

Can you legally drink?

No, and I won't when I can.

When is the last time you saw your mom?

5 minutes.

Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?

Bare feet :-)

Have you ever been in an ambulance?

Not that I remember.

Do you hold grudges?

No, I can't take it emotionally.

Do you sing obnoxiously in the car?

I should hope not, but I'm sure I do.

When was the last time you had butterflies in your stomach?

I can't remember, I'll get back to you on that one.

Are you watching TV?

No.

2 comments:

Mia said...

Fun quiz!
Its funny, I would've answered the questions exactly as you have, except for one (I'm 5'7) :)
I guess great minds must think alike, lol!!
Thanks for posting!

--Mia

Julia said...

This is so cute!!
I love your answers. They made me smile!

From what I know of you only through your blog, Lydia, I think you'll find it hard NOT to get married! So yes, I agree that you'll get married!! :)

Hopefully that was encouraging...

Oh, and be glad you're 5'2! You can wear high heels without towering over everybody!! I'm 5'9 and I love high heels but if they're 3 inches high then I'm a lofty 6 feet!! :) Sigh!
:)
Blessings,
Julia

Quotes

 

Quite Speechless | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates