Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thankful Thursday #9

Six years ago I was attending a local church's Kid's Night when
I found I anonymous note addressed to me.
The writer told me they admired me and that they wanted to be my friend.
A year later, a homeschool girl named Heather and I became friends.
She then confessed to writing the note and I was pleasantly shocked.

She won't see this because she doesn't have Internet
but this week I am thankful for my wonderful friend Heather.
We are often quite silly together.


We comfort each other when our brothers *sniff, sob* go off to war with out asking us first!


She even tolerates my messy hair!


Our friendship has had many ups and downs since the note writing, but I have always thanked the Lord for his faithfulness.

Happy Birthday Dear! I'm so thankful God made us friends!

2 comments:

Lill said...

Dearest Heather! I'm very thankful for her too!

Erica said...

Happy Birthday!

Quotes

 

Quite Speechless | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates