Saturday, February 2, 2008

Michael Darling

I guess you all might be sick of hearing about the play, but i thought you wouldn't mind me sharing my character worksheet with you. Enjoy!
Character Worksheet
Character Name:
Michael John James Darling

What do you perceive to be the circumstances of your character, economically and socially?
I'm pretty good. I have lots of friends: John, Wendy, the lost boys and Peter. I like it when we beat each other up. I couldn't do that at home in England.

When and where were you born?
Ummm… I forget. I remember somethin' about two o'clock in the nighttime. That would be awful inconvenient I think.

List your siblings.
Wendy and John. I like playing Hook and Peter Pan with John, but sometimes he's bossy and calls me "stupid", I'm just as smart as he is!! Wendy is okay… but Nana was better.
How did you get to where you are today?
I flewed! Peter Pan taught us how to fly. I like Neverland, except some of the boys hit me, so I hit them back.

What are your favorite things about your life?
I like stalking the Pirates and Indians, and catching mermaids (I almost got one once), I like playing with the Indian papooses too, and they call me “Small-White-Papoose-Who-Sleeps-In-Basket.”

Who do you feel closest to and why?
Wendy because she is my Mother, and Tootles, because he gets beat-up the most often, next to me.

On a free day what do you do?

Play Hide & Seek, Kick the Can, Follow the Leader, Chase the Stick and dance with Wendy and the Lost Boys.

What were/are your father and mother like?

Sometimes Wendy (who is our mother I think) tells us about a Mr. and Mrs. Darling. But I don’t remember them much. Nibs said their children were white rats, and I’m not a white rat, I remember Nana, but I don’t think she was my mother either. So I don’t know who my mother is really.
Peter is supposed to be our father, but somehow I think fathers are usually bigger and louder…

What family member or other person has had the greatest impact on your life and in what way?

My mother Wendy has always took care of me.

Who do you admire most and why?

Peter Pan, because he fights Hook, who is scary. Peter is brave, I want to be that brave. I want to go out everyday and have adventures and kill wild animals… although Peter never brings anything back…

What are your strong points?

I know more about England than any of the other boys, except John. Tiger Lily likes me better than any of the other boys; I’m also Wendy’s favorite.

What are your weak points?

I miss Nana. And I haven’t killed a pirate yet.

What do you consider your greatest accomplish to date?

Flying

What do you hope yet to accomplish?

I want to win in a fight with one of the boys and I also want to kill a pirate!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lydia
Did you write that? (the answers I mean) It's very cute! Aren't you playing Michael?

An Old Fashioned Girl said...

Yeah, we do the worksheets every year to help us understand our charater. Luke actually helped me alot. I wanted what it said to sound like something a little boy would say... so I went to the closest little boy. He was such a trouper!

Quotes

 

Quite Speechless | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates