Saturday, February 9, 2008

New profile picture??


I realised the other day that I haven't changed my profile picture in a long time... mostly because I haven't had a picture I like taken of me since then. So I was looking through our picture arcives and found some old ones I like. So I'd like your opinions please: (1), (2) or (3)? Or should I just leave it the same?


(1) From our trip to D.C., just a general "happy" picture.





(2) From Mom's babyshower 2 years ago (can you believe??), more of the "thoughtful" type picture.


(3) Just for the fun of it, a goofy picture:-) Taken before banquet last spring.

12 comments:

Kourtney Ann said...

Oo! Their all so cute! I'm glad I don't have to make the decision!

Anonymous said...

I like #1. It's really a nice picture of you.
Kristi

Anonymous said...

Well Lydia I can't say...I really like all of the pictures but If I had to choose my choice would either be (1) or (3)! I hope that I helped!
-Ri

Erica said...

Ummm...learn from me. Don't ask the readers of your blog for their opinion on your profile pic. It's dangerous.

But if you really want it... ;)

I think 3. That's the Lydia I know.

An Old Fashioned Girl said...

"That's the Lydia I know"

Do I look like that often???

;-)

Anonymous said...

very often, I like #3 lyds

Erica said...

You are a beautiful girl!!!

And I love you very, very much. Don't ever forget.

The Von Eight said...

Lydia- Soph and I like no. 3 best, we hope we helped you make a choice! Love, Hanna and Soph

The Von Eight said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

Margie,

I like #3 best, it's more of your personality coming out. :)

Anonymous said...

Definitely #3...it's you :)
Number one reminds me more of Susie (heavens, I don't know why, but it does) and number two was a long time ago, so you don't really look a lot like that now.
But number three is perfect!

An Old Fashioned Girl said...

I LOOK LIKE SUSIE???

Now THAT'S a compliment!!!!!

I'll do #3 since you all like it so much... I did put it up as a joke in the 1st place...

*tries to remember how to change profile pic, then remembers, then realises that Erica will so it for her most likely, so she shouldn't bother at all...*

Quotes

 

Quite Speechless | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates