Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I've been tagged!!!

The culprit:



Erica tagged me!! So now it's my turn!!!
http://thelifeofcowgirle.wordpress.com/


Here are the rules:
: Link to the person that tagged you.:


: Post the rules on your blog.:


: Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.:


: Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.:


: Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.





Random things about myself...hmmm... I'm just a totally random/quirky person normally.





1. I LOVE leaving footprints in newly fallen snow.


2. I've worn the same pinafore constintly since I got it... 5 years ago. I wear it over what-ever outfit everyday I'm home.


3.I have a birthmark on the inside of the little toe on my right foot.


4. I like to think I'm a country girl, and love horses and all that... but the truth is the longest I've spent on a farm is 2 weeks.

5.I work at a library, and, believe it or not, a loud library, we talk and laugh. We never tell patrons to be quite, in fact they've been known to "shush" us!! "

"Marion... madame librarian"

6. I LOVE to quote movies!!



I tag...




Debbie




Rebecca




Tyson




Shan




Kristi


5 comments:

Erica said...

I hate that picture, and you know it! Stinker.

An Old Fashioned Girl said...

Ah, that's better.

Did you see my new profile pic?

Erica said...

Sorry, that above was me.

:)

An Old Fashioned Girl said...

I noticed, considering you are the only person who knows my password... one of thease days I'll change it.

I looked and looked for a picture I thought you'd like...

That's a great picture of us in your profile pic.

Kourtney Ann said...

Lydia
I would have tagged you too, but as you know Erica is guilty again!

Quotes

 

Quite Speechless | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates