Thursday, April 10, 2008

Are we cute or what?

*after making faces at a 2? year old little girl while checking her mom's books out*
"How old is your daughter?"

*proud mommy look*
"She turned two on February 23."

*Just as I guessed...*
"Oh, my little sister's just a month younger than her."

*Trying to be polite*
"Really, and can I ask how old you are?"

*let me think about that for a moment...*
"I'm...17."

*impressed*
"Oh wow, that's a big span for oldest to youngest."

*is going to enjoy this*
"Actually my oldest sister is *an undisclosed age*"

*shocked look*
"No way!"

*smiles*
"There's nine of us."

Okay, I admit it, I love doing that, The questions, the shocked look...*sighs with delight* too much fun!

Well who wouldn't be proud of this bunch?

8 comments:

Kourtney Ann said...

Hahaha! I know what you mean! And there are only seven of us:D

Great post Lyds!

Mac said...

I'm glad someone likes doing that.... not that I'm not proud of us all but.... well I don't look forward to shocking the socks of people :)
Such a awesome picture *thumbs up*

Rebecca said...

hmmm.... I've reached the "undisclosed age" stage huh? :)

An Old Fashioned Girl said...

When I was posting I was debating whether you'd like me to put your age up there or not. I thought it be funnier if I didn't... Sorry!

Kristi said...

*laughs* That was a great way to tell the story, Lydia! I have to say, it was kind of funny the way you skirted around posting Rebecca's age... I don't think she's too old to mention (that could be because I am even older, though!) :-)

That picture of your family is terrific!

Lil red said...

I really like the family picture!

Erica said...

I love your family...well, considering they're my second family, that would make sense.

"Such a awesome picture *thumbs up*"

I agree!

Miss Alice said...

Too much fun!

Quotes

 

Quite Speechless | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates