Friday, April 18, 2008

A Fairy Tale

Once a year Lyddiella is transformed from from her normalness into beauteousness by her Amazing Fairy Sisters into a sort of Princess. Accompanied by her two Marvelous Step-Sisters (we wish) Extraordinary Real Mother, she is transported to the Banquet-Ball in a Gleaming blue Coach. She arrives at the Church, eats dances with Brother Charming and leaves with both her shoes. At midnight she returns home, takes of her beautiful gown and is once again a normal peasant girl. At least for another year...

I love High School Banquet:-) Pretty dresses, good food, music, fun talk, pictures. Lots of pictures :-)

EDITED TO ADD: SLIDESHOW IS NOW AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE :-)

7 comments:

Kourtney Ann said...

Great slide show! The pictures go a little fast though.
You look LOVELY!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I see Joe. And Lillie looks splendid with his hat on :)

Erica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erica said...

...but I was hoping for a really good full-length shot of your dress.

:)

Erica said...

Uhh...sorry. I commented, and then I remebered something else to say, so I commented again. But my first comment wasn't right, so now it's all messed up. Sorry!

But anyway, my first comment was to say how beautiful you looked. What fun!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mia said...

That looked like so much fun! Great pictures!

Quotes

 

Quite Speechless | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates