Friday, April 11, 2008

A Quiz fron Rebecca's Blog

1. Name someone who made you smile today? Robin Hood, " Much you did remeber to disable the trap didn't you?" *alarm goes off and all run helter-skelter*
2. What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?Sleeping
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?Watching Ben-Hur
4.Name something that happened to you in 1992? Umm... I turned one?
5. When is your birthday? March 23 (now that S.B.'s is the 24th I've had to think about that one...)
6. Four words to explain why you last threw up? I. was. very. sick. (truthfully, I can't remember.)
7. What color is your hairbrush? Black and blue (boy that sounds weird...)
8. What was the last thing you bought?A dress for banquet.
9.Where do you keep your money? In the bank and my coat pocket.
10. What was the weather like today? Cloudy, rainy, and cold.
11. Where did your last hug take place? At the cast party I think *sniff* Alison and Deborah are graduating.
12.What are you excited about? Catching up on my Bible reading and High School Banquet
13. Do you want to cut your hair? Yes.. no...yes.. no
14. Are you over the age of 25? nope:-)
15. Do you talk a lot? Me? Talk alot? Miss Tight-Lips? Who thinks beforehand everytime she says something, and never speaks out of turn? The girl who would NEVER ramble on and on and on and on answering one simple short question in a silly quiz?
16. Do you watch The O.C.? Oooo... I love that show!!! "A clue: NO!"
17. Does your screen name have an "x" in it? No
18. Do you know anyone named Kelsey? No
19. Do you make up your own words? Me? I'm just gorgeful at that (note: that is an actual word)
20. Are you ticklish? Depends on my mood.
21. Are you typically a jealous person? I try not to be, but then again, I've never had much opportunity to be seriously jealous.
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "C": Cheryl, a lady I work with.
23. Who's the last person to call you? I talked to Erica on Skype awhile ago...
24. Do you chew on your straws? No, of course not!
25. Do you have curly hair? I wish!
26. What is the next concert you're going to?If South Pacific counts..
27.Where did you go today? Nowhere, something I haven't done in a looooong time...
28. What is something you say a lot? "MOM!! This math problem won't work!"
29. Have you seen the movie 'Donnie Darko'? Never heard of it.
30. Do you have to work tomorrow? Nope.
31. Who was the last person you said "I love you" to? My baby sis.
32. What should you be doing right now? Reading my Bible (ditto Becca!)
33. Do you have a nickname?Henny, but only to Erica, Margie, but only to Mom, Michael, but only to play people, Lid-bid, but only to Joe, Ouack, but only to my siblings, although they never call me that, and Lyddie to everybody else.
34. Are you a heavy sleeper? Couldn't tell ya.
35. What are you listening to? Ben-Hur from the TV.
36. What is the best movie you've seen in the past two weeks? Sense and Sensibility without a doubt!
37. Is there anyone you like right now? I like everyone! (ditto again Becca!)
38. When was the last time you did the dishes? This sounds bad... but don't remember, I loaded some plates at lunch..
39. Did you cry today? I think that's a personal question, but yes, I almost cried today while watching a Robin Hood episode, Marian's father died *sniff*.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Name someone who made you smile today? Patrick Doan

2. What were you doing at 8:00 this morning? Sleeping

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Riding Home on the bus

4. Name something that happened to you in 1992? Um... '92 I can't remember that far back
5. When is your birthday? March tenth

6. Four words to explain why you last threw up? I was Really sick

7. What color is your hairbrush? My comb is black

8. What was the last thing you bought? A #11 at Burger King

.9.here do you keep your money? The Bank?

10. What was the weather like today? Sunny and forties.

11. Where did your last hug take place? At Mom's house

12. What are you excited about? Senior Banquet

13. Do you want to cut your hair? No I love my hair

14. Are you over the age of 25? With a mustache Yes

15. Do you talk a lot? I don't know... do I?

16. Do you watch The O.C.? O.C.????? UM..... no.

17. Does your screen name have an "x" in it? What screen name?

18. Do you know anyone named Kelsey? No

19. Do you make up your own words? yep

20. Are you ticklish? um..... *pleads the fifth*

21. Are you typically a jealous person? I don't think so

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "C": Catherine

23. Who's the last person to call you? Katie ...she wanted to take me shopping

24. Do you chew on your straws? um.......!

25. Do you have curly hair? yes If it was longer

26. What is the next concert you're going to? probly South Pacific (does that count as a concert?)

27.Where did you go today? Muscatine, IA

28. What is something you say a lot? I don't know (I really don't know that's not what I say)

29. Have you seen the movie 'Donnie Darko'? I've never heard of it.

30. Do you have to work tomorrow? No! I have to do school and go the the eye docter and I have Choir

31. Who was the last person you said "I love you" to? Mom

32. What should you be doing right now? reading my Bible

33. Do you have a nickname? Bobby

34. Are you a heavy sleeper? sometimes

35. What are you listening to? Sarah crying

36. What is the best movie you've seen in the past two weeks? Ben Hur

37. Is there anyone you like right now? Yes

38. When was the last time you did the dishes? last night

39. Did you cry today? no

Kourtney Ann said...

Haha! I'm sure you cry ALL of the time Joe :P I think this quiz was made by a girl:D

Lydia
I stole this from your blog and put it on mine:D
Thanks for something new to post about!:P
Love ya!
Kourtney

Quotes

 

Quite Speechless | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates