Monday, October 13, 2008

All about I

I am: ME :-)

I know: Jesus loves me

I have: a cute little sister :-)

I wish: I was smart

I hate: how annoying politics are

I miss: being a child

I fear: being an adult

I feel: tired

I hear: Fox News

I smell: the cool night air

I crave: chocolate, what else?

I search: for good books

I wonder: why I have to be so short

I regret: not exercising enough

I love: walking in the rain (hence blog title)

I am not: "sour"

I believe: in love at first sight (stop rolling your eyes)

I dance: the Virgina Reel

I sing: Greensleeves

I cry: at sappy movies

I don't always: understand math (how about never?)

I fight: hardly ever

I write: very silly stories

I win: Apples to Apples (occasionally)

I lose: everything else

I never: get up early

I always: say "since sliced bread"

I confuse: myself

I listen: to rainfall

I can usually be found: reading

I need: to go to bed

I am happy about: my new background

I imagine: you don't want to know

Tag: Becca, Susie, Julia, Erica, Deborah

Note:I wasn't tagged, I just found this while blog surfing.

3 comments:

Erica said...

Actually, I *do* want to know what you imagine...or do I already know?

"I wonder: why I have to be so short"

Maybe someday you'll save someone's life or something and you wouldn't have been able to being any taller...who knows, but God has reasons. :)

Julia said...

Hi Lydia,

Thanks for tagging me!! YAY! I love being tagged!! This one looks like a ton of fun, too! I will definitely do it when I find a few spare seconds that I can string together!! :)

So why the blog name change? I like it...I was just curious what prompted it. :)

Blessings!
Julia

Anonymous said...

"I never: get up early" Except when the cows are out! Then you did get up early :)

Quotes

 

Quite Speechless | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates