Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thankful Thursday #13

I am thankful for Fruit.

I love fruit seriously, it's awesome, I could live on it. Grape, Orange, Apple, Pear, Kiwi, Cranberry,Nectarine, Raspberry, Strawberry, Blackberry, Blueberry, oh sweet heaven, I love them all. In fact the only fruits, to my knowledge, that I don't like are grapefruit and starfruit.I can't even imagine living without fruit. Can you imagine 150 years ago when you only had fruit in season? *shudders* If you didn't already notice, I love my fruit.

The other day we tried a Prapple (A mix between Pear and Apple, it was good in a weird way.)




(My Gilligans Island touch to freash pineapple juice, YUMMY!)

Yes I changed my blog title again... what do you think of this one??

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you like fruit more than I do. :) Although I do like it.
I love your new blog title! Especially with the picture. :)

~Madison

The_Ballerina said...

You forgot to mention Bananas! Bananas are amazing!

Sydney Smith said...

I think I like the last title better, the "an old fashion girl...with a modern twist"

Fruit!-gets dreamy look and trys not to drool-

Quotes

 

Quite Speechless | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates