Tuesday, October 28, 2008

So I Like Jane Austen...

... a lot.

But so do quite a few other people.

Here's some Jane Austen Fun.

Enjoy!

Pride and Prejudice, The New Musical I've read some reviews of this and it sounds awesome!! Not that it will ever play close it here :-(

A Jane Austen Word Game.
Let me know how you do on this, it harder than it would seem.

Note: This post makes the most posts I've ever had in one month, 15! I was thinking about in November trying to post once a day for the whole month. Do you think I could do it?

2 comments:

Alissa said...

I think you could do it. Go for it! ;)

Julia said...

I tried the Anagram quiz and I got them all! :) That was HARD! :) I should make up my own! :)

Blessings,
Julia

Quotes

 

Quite Speechless | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates