Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A Brand New Style, Name and Picture

The votes have been cast! The final Count is *drum roll please*

1- 5
2- 3
3- 0
4- 7

FOUR IS THE WINNER!!

(You might notice, I improved my blog title to go with my new look)

For those of you who didn't especially like 4, don't worry, I'll get get tired of it soon enough, and change it again.

For those of you who liked the former picture, I agree with you. I liked it too, but it was time for a change I guess.

Thank you all for the opinions!


Please tell me what you think of the new background!

9 comments:

Erica said...

I like your new background! And the picture cracks me up. I'm not sure it's quite you, but it's a fun change for awhile!

Anonymous said...

*thumbs up*

The_Ballerina said...

I really like the background! Its very serene, I wish I could just jump into your header!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Julia said...

Hmmm...I'm still thinking about it. :) While I did like #1 better for a profile picture, the one you have now IS funny and I admit, cute. :)

The blog background seems like a wild leap from what it used to be...but in time I think I'll get used to it! :) Cool header picture, by the way. :)

Blessings!
(And thanks for your comment!)
Julia

Kourtney Ann said...

I like it! VERY MUCH!!!
I'm not to crazy about the scratchy black back page, but other then that I love it!

hermitgirl said...

"The blog is an overall success with wonderful color scheme, background, with an interesting profile picture."
-from the brain of Deborah

Brianna said...

Hey Girl! How ya doin? Just wanted to say hi...cute background!!! :-)
Brianna

Sydney Smith said...

I like very much! The new header is really cool looking! Where did ya get the picture of the girl on a bench?

Hehehe cute profile picture!!!

Anonymous said...

Это отличная идея. Я Вас поддерживаю. [url=http://tutledy.ru/muzhskaya-psikhologiya.html]мужская психология[/url]

Quotes

 

Quite Speechless | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates