Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thankful Thursdays #19




I am thankful for my sight and my hearing.
Luke S.B. and I watched The Miracle Worker a few days ago. Yesterday I wikipedia'ed Helen Keller, and I was impressed once again by this amazing women. She was trapped in a cage of darkness and silence when Anne Sullivan reached through the darkness and gave her the understanding of the world that seemed forbidden to her.


You don't realize how important your sight and sound are until you're without them. It's really amazing. I really have to admire people who don't have hearing and/or sight. But I thank God for giving me my sight and hearing.

1 comments:

Brianna said...

Amen Lydia! Good TT!!

Quotes

 

Quite Speechless | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates