Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thankful Thursdays #12

I love vacations! I'm thankful to be here so I can...Goof off...Sleep late (ha!)...Eat fun food.

I love being a sightseer complete with impulse buys, trying on weird clothes, and taking pictures.

And since we're at the Kalahari, there's swimming at the World's Largest Indoor Waterpark.

(Surfing makes me acknowledge muscles I never knew I had.)

(Note: It's a lot harder than it looks, and it looks really hard!)

*tries to pick up Sarah B. and groans in pain*

Best of all sitting on the tall stool by the mini-kitchen counter 's typing out a blog post on Dad's laptop while sipping a caramel cappuccino.

3 comments:

Erica said...

And I'm sitting here in front of your computer, waiting for you to get home.

Meany.

Hey, I saw the library! It cracked me up!

Julia said...

Have fun on your trip!

You've been tagged! See my blog for details if you want to participate. :)
Julia

Kourtney Ann said...

I wanna GO!
It look like SO much fun!!!!!!!!

Quotes

 

Quite Speechless | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates