Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Only Six?

Sadie tagged me.


1. )Right now I am wearing a skirt I have had since I was 8. It's ripped, stained and worn. But it's comfy and familiar so I wear it on my "home days". Some people call it ratty and junkie, but it's still my favorite skirt.


2.)I have at least 18 notebooks in my room full of doodles and writings, All this and no novel.

3.)I randomly quote.. anything quotable. Jane Austen, Charles Dickens, C.S. Lewis,Myles Leland III, my favorite movies...


4.) I say "since sliced bread" way to often.


5.) I am semper doctus domi.
(It said random...)
(It's Latin for always taught at home.)
(A fancy way of saying I'm homeschooled.)

6.) I love names. I am always checking out baby name books from the library. My current favorite guy name is Anders, current favorite girl name is Ahuva which is Hebrew for beloved.

I tag:
Ri

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Anders, too :) In fact, I like Anders so much that out of the four of us, I already have it 'claimed' for when I have kids. Erica has Todd claimed :)

Lady Dvora said...

Semper doctus Domi....

I like it!!!!

Quotes

 

Quite Speechless | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates