Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thankful Thursday #22

I am so thankful (in a shocked, surprised sort of way) that I'm 13 days into November and I've posted something every single day!! I kind of set a bet with myself to see if I could do it, and now I'm (almost) half-way through. To boot I have at least one comment on all (but one) of the posts.
Sometimes I amaze myself. It must be a miracle, so this week I am thankful for miracles:-)
Photobucket
BTW Have my Thankful Thursdays been a little... ummm.. flat lately? Maybe not as thankful as they should be??

1 comments:

hermitgirl said...

I got half way through November before realizing it was half-way through November, and that it was November...

Quotes

 

Quite Speechless | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates