Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The quiz of the hour...

NOTE: I filled this out Friday night, but am just not posting it until now.

1. What is your occupation right now?
Student/Librarian

2. What color are your socks right now?
Brown tights
3. What are you listening to right now?
Complete silence. I am home alone, it's a bit freaky.
4. What was the last thing that you ate?
Cookie.
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
I can barely drive... anything.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?

Dad.

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
No, Debi, I really don't like you.
Just kidding, of course I do! What kind of sister do you think I am?

8. How old are you today?
17 years. 7 months, 21 days.


9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
I really don't like to watch sports on TV... but I guess baseball and football are okay.
10. what is your favorite drink?
Wassail

no contest.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Not a hair.
12. Favorite food?
Pasta.
13. What is the last movie you watched?
The Incredibles.


"I never look back Darlin' it distracts from the now."
14. Favorite day of the year?
It's a toss up between play night, my birthday and Thanksgiving.

15. How do you vent?
I play on the piano. Loudly.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Blue Bear.
17. What is your favorite season?
Not winter.

18. Cherries or Blueberries?

Blueberries.

*skips all the "who do you think going to e-mail you back?" ones*
22. Living arrangements?
My basement bedroom.

23. When was the last time you cried?
When I watched that youtube video about abortion that I posted on Monday.

24. What is on the floor of your closet?
Shoes, bags, hangers...


25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to?
My sisters have known me since birth:-)

26. What did you do last night?
Watched The Incredibles.

"Yes, words are useless! Gobble-gobble-gobble-gobble-gobble! Too much of it, darling, too much! That is why I show you my work! That is why you are here!"

Can you tell I like Edna quotes?

27. What are you most afraid of?
Messing up. Big time.
Not that I haven't already done that....
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
Cheese.

29. Favorite dog breed?
Good dogs :-)
30. Favorite day of the week?


Friday!

31. How many states have you lived in?
Three
32. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds
33. What is your favorite flower?
Roses.

34. How did you meet the person who sent this to you?
When I was born.


Check out the IDD BLOG for a giveaway!!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I enjoyed this! :) I love doing stuff like that...

~Madison

Quotes

 

Quite Speechless | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates