Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Wordy Wednesday #2

Photogenic: Tending to look attractive and good in photographs.
Camera Shy: Shunning photographers because of a dislike of being photographed.

Example 1: It is good to be photogenic for your senior pictures.
Example 2: Grace Photography worked wonders with the camera-shy girl.

Steph took my senior pictures on Monday.
It was an interesting experience.
Fun, but I'm not going to go into modeling anytime soon.

Here's some of my favorites.
Copyrights go to Grace Photography.


Note: These are my favorites. I don't think Mom and Steph are crazy about #3 or #5.
My new profile picture is from Monday too.

13 comments:

hermitgirl said...

Lyds those pictures are awesome! Wish my school picture looked that good...

Nicky Story said...

Oh my gosh - they are beautiful!!! Steph did a great job - I love 1, 2 & 4... Love ya!

Alissa said...

I really like #1 and #6. They all look great, though. :)

Rebecca said...

I love the first one. And the one with the brick is awesome too. nice makeup.

Anonymous said...

You look like a model in the 1st, beautiful in the 4th, and like Lydia in the 5th. And the rest of them? They're all really awesome pictures of you.

An Old Fashioned Girl said...

*blushes*

You guys are too nice!!

Steph did the make-up too.(As I know nothing about such things, as you all know.) Susie did my hair, it's really all due to them :-)

Erica said...

I already told you what I think. =)

Katie said...

You didn't post my favorite!!

They turned out great, Lyd!

An Old Fashioned Girl said...

Which one is your favorite Katie?

Julia said...

Ooooh, Lydia, those are pretty pictures! :) I especially like #1 and #6. The pink jacket is really cute. :)

Julia

Kristi said...

I really like #1 and #6. Stephanie did an amazing job! Tell her I said so. :-)

Anonymous said...

I like I like! But you don't look like yourself... You look more like your sisters on these than I have ever (in the short time I've known you) known you to look.

I like 1, 2, &4. :)

Katie said...

I don't remember which is my favorite... I only looked through them once. But I do remember thinking you hadn't posted it. I'll have to get back to you on that....

Quotes

 

Quite Speechless | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates