Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thankful Thursday #23 Be Still My Heart Part 3



You might remember my taking me drivers test and *faints* passing it.
I was shocked.
Mom was shocked.
Everybody couldn't believe it.
This is not too surprising, considering I'm an awful driver. The point is, I passed, and, thanks be to God, I got my license.

Pop Quiz #1:
What are you allowed to do after you get your license?
a.) Have a none-related person in the car with you.
b.) Drive by your self without an adult.
c.) Not have to have your family pick you up to and from work.
d.) All of the above

Answer: d.) All of the above.

Pop Quiz #2:

Which of the above have I done since getting my license more than a month ago?
A.) b & c
B.) b & a
C.) a b &c
D.) None

Answer: D.) None.

It's true, I haven't even been out by myself since I got my license. It was okay with me, but I really did feel bad with everybody else having to take me places. So yesterday I determined to take myself somewhere.

I went to the library, got a book for school, stopped by the flower shop to give Becca something, and came home.

ALIVE.

IN ONE PIECE.

THANKS BE TO GOD.

MIRACLES DO HAPPEN

... and I'm thankful for them.

1 comments:

Erica said...

Oh my word, you're hilarious!

Today I had to go to an eye appointment, drive home, drive BACK to town with Merrill for her violin lesson, drive home, drive to Columbus because Dad is giving carriage rides, and then drive back home. That's what...100 miles today?! And all in the little blue stick-shift Ranger. =)

Quotes

 

Quite Speechless | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates